The Error Elimination Tools™ have proven to greatly reduce the incidence and severity of human error when used.
The key is getting people to…use them.
The Practicing Perfection® Error Elimination Tools™ User Guide provides a step-by-step road map for implementation, reinforcement, and support of the Error Elimination Tools™ within your organization.
It does so using the Practicing Perfection® approach; meaning- it details how to promote and support discretionary use of the Tools within your organization, rather than attempting to force “compliance”.
The Error Elimination Tools™ User Guide includes the following:
- A flow-charted implementation plan, including initial rollout, as well as methods for ongoing support/reinforcement
- Roles and Responsibilities of key organization members relative to sustainable use of the Tools
- Detailed guidance for each of the Error Elimination Tools™, including:
- WHY the Tool is used
- WHEN the Tool is used
- HOW the Tool is used
- Observation & Coaching/Mentoring Tips
- Specific Tool-related Behaviors to watch out for
- A set of Tools specifically for Managers to help maximize their effectiveness in support of next-level human performance
- A set of Tools specifically for Supervisors to help maximize their effectiveness in support of next-level human performance
- Sample forms/checklists, including:
- Pre-Job Briefing Checklist
- Observation/Coaching Guideline
- Post-Job Critique
- Glossary of Terms
The Practicing Perfection® Error Elimination Tools™ User Guide offers essentially a turnkey solution to implementation and reinforcement of Error Elimination Tool™ usage within your organization.
Every Supervisor (and above) within your organization should have a copy!